We specialize in: Christian Empowerment, Christian Coaching, Christian & Biblical Counseling, Christian Youth & Young Adult Mentoring,
Scripture Search, Prayer Requests, Christian Assessment, Christian Parenting, Christian Pre-Marital Counseling, and Christian Concierge.
For more information search our website, or complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of any page or call (786) 260-5108 ( Mrs.Tanner ) Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM (EST)
All Mobile Services, In-Person Services, In-Office Services, Virtual Coaching Services, Zoom, and Skype by appointment only. Most all other virtual services no appointment needed.
Christian Black-Owned Woman-Owned / Christian Family-Owned
Voncia Tanner Ministries
Miami, FL (South Florida)
Statement Of Faith
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God. ( Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27 )
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. ( I Jn. 5:7 )
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years. ( Jn. 1:1-4; Eph. 2:13-18; Rev. Chpts. 19-20 )
• In the Blessed Hope - the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming. ( I Thess. 4:13-18 )
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:8-9,13-18 )
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation. (Jn. 3:5-8; Titus 3:5)
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. ( Ex.15:25-26; James 5:14-15; I Pet. 2:24 )
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it. ( Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:1-7 )
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. ( Rom. 6:3-14; 8:1-2,11 )
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. ( Rev. 20:5-6,11-15 )
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.